Saturday, June 8, 2013
Personal Leadership?
So you want to be a teacher leader? That''s great! But where do you start? In order to be a great teacher leader of others, you first have to start with yourself. Throughout this course I hope to learn what skills and characteristics are necessary in an effective leader. Once I know what these characteristics are, I will be able to determine how they fit into my personality and style. I will then be able to build on my weakness and turn them into strengths while at the same time honing my strengths. Once I become a better leader of myself, I will be able to become a better leader of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicely done! Very important that you pointed out how important behavorial awareness is on our journey to becoming teacher leaders.
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you are self-aware. We can best help others by first gaining knowledge and awareness about ourself. With this knowledge, we can build our skills and toolkit to be successful at all we do.
ReplyDeleteBeing aware of one's on strengths gives us the ability to aide others in areas that we are strong in. It also allows us to seek assistance in areas of weakness. We are also able to improve our weaknesses with hard work and dedication.
ReplyDelete